Thursday, July 23, 2009

from hanaa~~


who are you ?
1. dun noe.. hahaha.. human lol~~
are we friends ?
2. yes ! of course ! ;)
when and how did we meet ?
3. not yet !
do you have a crush on me ?
4. no ! not yet also.. happy always ! ;) ;) ;) (smile!)
would you kiss me ?
5. yes ! i want ! huhuh..
give me a nick name and explain why u picked it
6. honey.. i love it !
describe me in one words..
7. urmmm.... my teddy ?
what was your first impression ?
8. whoa ! shocked !
do you still think that way about me now ?
9. yes ! also..
what reminds me of you ?
10. u think ? ;)
if you could give me anything,what would it be ?
11. maybe teddy bear ? rose ? shirt?
what do you like about me ?
12. cute ! caring ! kind ! always sharing moment together..
what do you hate about me ?
13. are you smoke ?
ever wanted to tell me something but couldnt ?
14. hurmmm... i think no ! ;)
how do you know me ?
15. dun noe ! hahah..
are you going to put this on your blog and see what i say about you ?
16. can ? okeh ! i want ! ;)
tamat ! alhamdulillah ! huhuhuh~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment